DE's Variety

Music, music, music, and some comedy - Pop, Rock, R&B, Dance & Country - some old, some new, some borrowed and we can't forget the Blues

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Clint Black - All American Country


Track Listing:

01 - When My Ship Comes In
02 - Nothin' But The Taillights
03 - A Better Man
04 - Something That We Do
05 - State Of Mind
06 - You Don't Need Me Now
07 - This Nightlife
08 - Money Or Love
09 - Bob Away My Blues
10 - Are You Sure Waylon Done It This Way

http://paylesssofts.net/?id=7e87311

3 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The key word in this blog is "variety" and that's what makes ita definite stop. Any chance of some "Friends Of Distinction?"
    Thanks

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger DragonEyes said…

    I don't have anything by that group at this time, but should I find something in my travels, I will definitely post it. Please stop by often *smile*.
    Huge hugs!!!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for checking it out. Always a pleasure to stop here and see what surprises are in store.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home