DE's Variety

Music, music, music, and some comedy - Pop, Rock, R&B, Dance & Country - some old, some new, some borrowed and we can't forget the Blues

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ronnie Milsap - Keyed Up


Track Listing:

01 - Stranger In My House
02 - Show Her
03 - Don't Your Mem'ry Ever Sleep
04 - Watch Out For The Other Guy
05 - I'm Just A Redneck At Heart
06 - Don't You Know How Much I Love You
07 - Feelings Change
08 - Like Children I Have Known
09 - Is It Over
10 - We're Here To Love

http://paylesssofts.net/?x15c67514

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Alejandro said…

    Could you upload this album back again?
    Thanks!

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger DragonEyes said…

    Hiya Alejandro,
    If you'd care to send me your email address (confidentially - it won't be posted), I'll be more than happy to send you a new link.
    Hugs, DE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home